Price: $260,000School District:
Life is Better at Lake Cherokee
Being “at home” with nature is what life at Lake Cherokee is all about. Nestled in the heart of East Texas, Lake Cherokee provides the kind of relaxed and rejuvenating quality of life that can only come from lakeside living.
Only minutes away from Longview, Texas, and within easy reach of Shreveport, Dallas, and Houston, Lake Cherokee is an exclusive private, residential community that offers scenic vistas, outdoor recreation and sporting activities, social clubs, family-friendly events, and many convenient amenities.
Services provided by The Cherokee Water Company include:
• Maintenance of lake roads and right of ways, spillway and the dam.
• Maintenance of boat roads, water buoys, launch ramps & water craft gas dock.
• Dumpster service for household garbage.
• A full-time Security Staff on both the lake roads and on the water.
• A full-time Lake Manager and support staff.
• CWC pays the property taxes on the land.
• CWC publishes a monthly newspaper called The Cherokee Chatter.
• Our lake is stocked with Large Mouth Bass, Crappie, Bream, and several varieties of Catfish. Seasoned fishermen say we are the best kept secret in Texas.
• In addition to fishing, activities include swimming, water skiing, sail boating, barge cruising, riding wave runners and jet skis, and picnicking at the island.
• You'll also find a nine-hole golf course with low cost membership and fees, and a host of friendly folks.
For over six decades, Lake Cherokee, with its relaxing lifestyle and natural beauty, has been home to generations of families and the place where lifelong memories are made.
Join our community and build your dream home on this 1.49 acres with incredible views of beautiful Lake Cherokee. With 195’ of lake frontage and 370+’ depth, this property has been cleared and made ready for new construction. You are on a large expanse of open water, only minutes from ski water and all the activity.